Quick & Simple DIY Heat Reflecting Sheet to Cut 85% of Solar Heat from Glass or Plastic Roofed Conservatories
*We have designed a Short Questionnaire for a quotation during Lockdown. Please scroll down for product information, then compete the brief questionnaire that follows.*
Solar heat reflecting sheets are simply fitted to the top of the roof glazing panels, after removal replacement of the gazing bar covers, to reflect the sun’s heat out before it enters the conservatory.
They are Clearview to let in the light and cut glare. They protect you and your furnishings by excluding 99% of UV rays.
Fitting heat reflecting sheets to conservatory roofs.
Performance tests: HTG’s external solar heat reflecting sheet for glass conservatory roof panels
They dramatically cut high summer temperatures.
They dramatically cut high summer temperatures
Transparent Clearview out to let the light in
Cuts high noise levels of rain especially on Polycarbonate roofs. Click on the video to hear the difference.
Simple and Speedy DIY fitting
- An average conservatory will only take 3 to 4 hours to complete.
- Fit to any glazed roof.
- All that is needed is a set of steps for access to roof, sharp knife, cross cut all purpose saw, or heavy duty scissors or shears for trimming, a screw driver, and rubber or wooden mallet to remove and replace the glazing bar covers or gaskets.
The sequence is as follows:-
- Remove the glazing bar covers.
- Place the pre-cut solar heat reflecting sheets onto the existing roof.
- If necessary trim to size.
- Replace the glazing bar covers.
- Maintenance Free – once installed it becomes an integral part of the roof.
- Can be fitted to any glass or polycarbonate roof.
- Can be fitted to repair a failed roof – it forms a complete durable outer seal.
- Extends Roof’s Life – by up to 20 years.
- Twice as effective as conservatory blinds or air conditioning.
- Comprehensive Guarantee with a life expectancy of 15 – 20 years.