Simple Solar Inserts to cut 85% of Solar Heat/Glare from Polycarbonate/Plastic roofed conservatories
*We have designed a Short Questionnaire for a quotation during Lockdown. Please scroll down for product information, then compete the brief questionnaire that follows.*
Our Solar Inserts are inserted into the top flute of the Polycarbonate roofs with a rod and silicon spray lubricant to exclude up to 85% of the Sun’s heat before it enters theconservatory, and to cut winter heat loss by up to 30%.
Transparent to let the light in and cut glare they also protect you and your furnishings by excluding 99% of UV rays.
Installing solar inserts.
Performance Tests : Flat Solar Inserts for Polycarbonate / Plastic conservatory roofs.
They dramatically cut high summer temperatures
Transparent to let in the light
Simple DIY fitting
- All that is needed is a set of steps, sharp knife and scissors, screwdriver, and Mastic gun for sealing.
- Fitting Kit comprises : Silicon Spray, Installation rod, breather tape, sealant.
- An average conservatory will take a day to complete.
The sequence is as follows:
1. Position step / ladders so that they are safe and you are positioned at a comfortable height, with the end of the polycarbonate panel is at chest height.
2. Remove the end caps, and end closures that hold the ends of the polycarbonate sheets.
3. Remove the sealing (breather) tape to reveal the chambers of the polycarbonate panel.
5. This is the hole produced.
6. Position the Flat Solar Insert tape and the rod.
8. Insert the rigid Flat Tape Solar Inserts with the supplied rod into the top chamber. Repeat until all cavities are completed.